Thursday 1 May 2014

Taking It A Little Further With Lydia


By Lydia Brooke-Evans

Howdy there! So it's my third month posting as a designer over on the Craft Stamper Magazine Blog, every first Thursday I'll be sharing a card taking an idea from my article that month.

This month I was soooo lucky to be featured as the 'cover girl' with my card using small flowers to create a wreath. So today I am sharing with you another card I created using some of the same principles of die-cutting and layered stamping but using a different technique to place the flowers.



Now instead of drawing a circle I cut out a simple wreath from vellum using Wplus9's 'Spring Wreath Die'. I arranged all my florals in the lower left - when creating asymmetrical wreaths I always find working either left or right of centre looks best.


And a close up of those gorgeous flowers from Wplus9 'More Fresh Cuts' set. The sentiment is also from a Wplus9 set- Valentine Wishes.


If you have created something that was inspired by my article I would totally love to see it! Leave a link to your project in the comments section (or even over on my blog). I'll pop on over and take a look.

Hugs, Lydia xxx

1 comment:

  1. Nice article and I like it, do not forget to visit back to my website :)

    ReplyDelete