Saturday 28 September 2013

New issue - woop woop!

The November issue is coming very soon - on sale Friday 4th October!

Here's a peek at the cover, with lovely art by Sarah Engels-Greer. Neon is just HUGE right now and we actually have two articles featuring this trend. Embrace your eighties side (oh how well I remember mismatched neon socks...).

PLUS: We have a handful of Christmas projects to whet your appetite for next month's Christmas Special, a glittery gallery of bling-tastic cards, a rust Masterclass by the lovely Trish (this rocks) and a totally, utterly gorgeous hand stamped apron that Helen Chilton may not get back! And you've already had a sneeky peek at our Movember stamp too!



I love this issue and I hope you do too!

Katy x

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait till Mr Postman pops it through my door! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait for mine to drop thru the door!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled to have my Parchment Postcard published,
    Thanks
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Has there been some delays on shippping etc? My issue has not arrived yet (to Finland), usually it has arrived truly on time... BR, Kati

    ReplyDelete