Sunday 4 January 2009

Share the joy!

I hope Santa was kind to you and got you lots of stash for Christmas? Like many people, we had a more frugal affair this year (mainly down to demise of our boiler in mid-Nov, not convenient timing!). But I did get what a wished for this Christmas - a lovely Bind-It-All machine. Here is a very unattractive picture of me caressing it on Christmas Day! I also got two new Cuttlebug folders and a lovely Penny Black flower stamp too.

Share with us what crafty loveliness you got for Christmas this year.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new goodies Katy, I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with them.
    For myself this christmas it was mostly stamps - Messy Rabbit and Stampscapes. I did less stamping last year and it just didn't feel right so will remedy this situation again this year!
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo Hoo - I got no crafting goodies...and no money either....It's my friend's turn to have the Cuttlebug we share...BUT I'm saving for a bind-it-all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift :-) I bought one a few months ago and love it :-)
    Happy New Year
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm so tempted to buy a BIA with my Christmas gift money. Not that I missed out. I got an accordian folder with 300 double sided scrapbook papers in it. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well first of all Katy, I don't think your picture is unflattering at all ;) lucky you with all that yummy stash for Chrimbo!

    I didn't actually have crafty stuff this year, but I was the lucky person to win Jennie's wonderful 25th Dec blog candy {oh and the 23rd too} and that was all thanks to you and this fab blog Katy, for sharing with your readers about Jennies { the Artistic Stamper} Advent blog candy throughout the whole of December. I absolutely love her blog, her shop and her challenges. So thanks Katy

    Happy New year and my 2009 be a great one for you!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete