Sunday 16 November 2008

Lovely new stash!

Been having fun today playing with my NEC stash! Bit limited in what I could do because our boiler has broken down and am managing with basics - i.e. card, ink and stamps and not much else - as it's tooooooooo cold to work in my craft room (brrrrrrr).


One of my favourite purchases was a pack of Inkadinkado clear stamps called Ornate Christmas (I got these from the very friendly people from Crafts U Love). I've made two cards today with the stamps, with quite different looks.


On the snowman card, his scarf is coloured with my new Xmas colours Gelly Roll pens (which I also got yesterday from Stamposaurus) and his body is coloured with Broken China Distress Ink. All the stamps are from the Inkadinkado set.




On the Seasons Greeting's card I've coloured the stamped image by blending Distress Inks (Antique Linen and Fired Brick). The swirl is a Penny Black stamp. It's a lot nicer in real life - sorry for the awful photo, it got dark fast!

The paper is from the new Basic Grey Wassail collection (have I mentioned I am addicted to Basic Grey papers???).

I hope you like them :).


See you soon,
Katy x

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Luv the stamps,off to have a look for them now!!! :o)x

    p.s I made a card with my mag freebie stamp (on my blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love the snowman, I think I can imagine how cold you are looking at that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo totally scrummy...I think I feel a spend up coming on after seeing these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are great cards! Hope you get your boiler fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing piece of content, loved reading it till rest. Where to buy stamps only

    ReplyDelete