Monday 28 March 2016

Our Marvellous May issue is out on Friday!

Hello!
Our May 2016 issue hits the shops on Friday this week, although I hope some subscibers have their copies already, despite the bank holidays we have had here in the UK :) They will be landing very shortly I'm sure!



This issue seems to be so jam packed full of inspiration and wonderful tutorials, I just don’t know where to start! Choosing just a few to highlight here is a really difficult task, each project deserves to be singled out!

Anna-Karin Evaldsson is our cover star this month. The focus of her amazing project is stamping onto modeling film, and the 3D, stained glass effect is simply wonderful! I can’t wait to dig out my modeling film and have a go!



We are thrilled to welcome Roc Nicholas to our Craft Stamper family this month. Roc is a stamp designer for Stampotique, so there may just be an exclusive Roc special on our cover soon! In the meantime, she has created a wonderful journal page for us, showing how we can incorporate magazine images into our art. Fabulous!



Tracy Easson is sharing one of her inspirational canvas ‘girls’ with us in this issue. I have to confess, I watch her Facebook feed avidly for all the new art that Tracy shares (not a stalker, honest!), and I just love each and every piece. So whimsical, quite simply gorgeous. I hope you will agree.



We also have a stunning colouring tutorial from Karen Hayselden..



 Superb cards featuring layered collage by Ana Kavcic....



 a very cool way to use Pebeo glass paint from Jaine Drake..



 and an amazing masterclass by Katy Leitch featuring ColourArte Primary Elements in this issue! 





Lots for you all to experiment with, and don’t forget I would love to see what you create! Email me, or share on our Facebook page!


For those who do not subscribe,  copies of the magazine are available here:

Digital copies are also available here:
Craft Stamper: Digital Issues  (May issue will be available from Friday 01/04/16)

Or... why not ask your local craft store to stock the magazine! We supply shops all over the world :) Information on how to stock Craft Stamper can be found on our web site, or email me and I'll help!

Have a wonderfully crafty month everyone!

(and don't forget we currently have an Instagram giveaway going on HERE, and a blog giveaway going on HERE! You have to be in it to win it..... )

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks a fabulous issue (not that they're all not fabulous but you know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! My first subscription copy should arrive soon and I am looking forward to seeing work by my friend Corinne in that issue! WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never find this in shops so think I may need to subscribe!

    ReplyDelete