Monday 29 February 2016

Our Amazing April issue hits the shops on Friday!

 Our Amazing April issue is out on Friday, I know some subscribers have received their copies already so I really hope you love it!
For those that are waiting patiently, I have a few sneaky peeks of the projects for you....




We have loads and loads of great tutorials to tempt and inspire you this month! I have been busy in my craft studio trying out some of the techniques shared by our great team of designers, and I really hope you will try them too!

Our cover star this month is Kim Dellow. Kim is sharing a tutorial on masking, something which I personally find really hard! The tutorial is great, and it has really helped me, so hopefully it will work for you all as well :)

 
Visible Image have designed this month's cover stamp, a wonderfully distressed flower. As usual, the designers have come up with some wonderfully varied ways to use the stamp, including this bright and zingy project by Pauline Butcher...



Liesbeth Fidder is showcasing some amazing projects using Yupo paper and alcohol ink on page 34. I must admit this is a new product to me, but once I saw the pictures I was convinced I had to have some! Now I have had chance to experiment a little, I can see just how useful it is!



We are thrilled to welcome Ruth Mescall to our Craft Stamper family this month, she has created a stunning work of art from the most humble of items… a baby wipe! Have a look (page 10 ) and see if you love it too!



I have long admired those who can create marbled paper, it looks so complicated and intricate. Claudia Neubacher has managed not only to create stunning art, but to also show us how it has been done with a series of easy to follow pictures! I have also had a go at this, and I can report back that the pictures really really help! I would love it if you could all had a go and share the results on our Facebook page? The project is on page 46.




We also have fabric makes, superb cards featuring layered stamping, and an amazing masterclass on crackle techniques in this issue! Plenty to keep you all out of mischief for a while I think!

The April issue can be purchased from FRIDAY, in many craft shops and high street retailers, or you can buy direct from us here:
Craft Stamper Online Shop 

Our online shop also has all the back issues of Craft Stamper you could want, just in case you have missed an issue!

If you prefer your magazines to be delivered digitally, then this is the place to go:
Craft Stamper: Digital Version 

Again, the digital version will also be available from Friday! 

Have a great week everyone!
Trish x


9 comments:

  1. Got mine at the weekend (as a subscriber) - LOVING the cover stamp, already used it!

    Thanks for a great mag

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my new subscription arrives with this issue. Somehow I seemed to have missed the March issue :-( , so I'm looking forward to seeing all the projects in April's issue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo excited and honoured to be joining the talented team of hands down THE best Craft mag! Loved Craft Stamper for years, always so inspiring and innovative....looking forward to Friday! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge Congrats to Ruth!!! She is an amazing Artist, one who inspires and on top of that a wonderful person, had the pleasure to meet in 2015 and hope to see her again this year.

    Well done Craft Stamper Ruth is a great catch, looking forward to all her projects:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congratulations to Ruth! What a fabulous choice on the part of Craft Stamper--Ruth is an amazing artist, and she will bring wonderful work to your lovely magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to get this next issue. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a bumper issue. Well done to Ruth,how exciting. Great to see the VI stamp on the cover x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, can't wait to get the next issue!! and Welcome to Ruth Mescall in the team, she makes wonderful art, so that's very good news! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Ruth!! Well deserve appointment!
    xx Jackie

    ReplyDelete