Monday 28 December 2015

Our Fantastic February issue hits the shops on Friday!

The February issue of Craft Stamper is on sale this Friday, packed full to the brim of inspirational projects and step by step tutorials.
We hope you will all love it as much as we do!
You can order your copy from our online SHOP, or download a digital copy from POCKETMAGS!



 What do we have to inspire you this month? Lots! Please join me in welcoming the super talented Michelle Webb to the CS team, she has created a fabulous layout using Gelatos (page 16 ) So many fabulous tips, this has inspired me to get out my Gelatos and have a go!


Keren Baker has outdone herself with her amazing book bag project on page 6. I’m still struggling to fathom that that super cool bag started life as a book! Amazing work!


We also welcome back Lin Brown, our cover star, in this issue. I’m sure you will agree that her journal cover is truly stunning, so much detail! Have a closer look on page 45. 


We also have canvases....




 Assemblages galore in our 3D challenge:




Some truly amazingly colourful creations made with pigment powders...



 And an amazing masterclass on Micro Glaze!



Lots of variety for everyone, we hope.
Have a wonderfully crafty month!

5 comments:

  1. This issue looks amazing , my hubby bought me a subscription for Christmas ,Yay !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to be part of something I've read for years! :) I can't wait to see a copy. I love Craft Stamper it's the best stamping magazine out there, and it continues to inspire me every month. Thank you Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh two of my favourite ladies featured. How am I going to contain myself till I'm home mid January to get tore into my copy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hav not seen your mag anywhere in my ar a but would love to see a copy

    ReplyDelete