Our bright and beautiful July issue goes on sale on Friday 5th of June, so don't miss out and order yours with free p&p from our website or download your copy instantly from Pocketmags!
This month's issue is bursting with...
- A textured canvas from Anna-Karin Evaldsson where she shows you how to create texture using embossing paste and texture tools
- Lydia Brooke Evans' Garden Trellis project where she teaches you how to make textured patterns by stamping onto stencilled embossing paste
- Kay Carley's Time to Bloom where she plays around with Brushos and water to create beautiful floral watercolour effects
- A Bird of Paradise canvas from Jaine Drake where she creates lacy embossed effects on tissue
- Joanne Allison's Mirror Mirror where she uses crackle glaze and floral stamps to personalise a mirror
- The quirky Shadow Street where Trish Latimer shows you how to indulge in your love of mixed media and create your own shadow box scene
- Kim Dellow's Around the House where she encourages you to rummage around the house and experiment with some relief printing
- Helen Chilton's Summer Wreath where she shows you how to make a whimsical village inside a rustic wreath
- Make it Metal, where Christine Dark uses inks, paints and antiquing creams to create the illusion of weathered metal on paper
- And Kim Dellow's Dear Diary project where she shows you how to create quick and easy planner pages with a wash of colour and simple stamping