Friday 20 February 2015

Take It Make It Challenge: Winner Profile

Hello!
Welcome to our Winners Profile, showcasing the Design Winner of our last Blog Challenge!
The very talented Design Winner of our January 2015 challenge is

 Hermine Koster

Hermine won the challenge with this fabulous project, showcasing her stunning use of colour and exquisite stamping:


We asked Hermine a few questions all about stamping (well, we are Craft Stamper after all!)

Q: How long have you been a stamper, and how did you get started?
A: I have been a stamper for over 20 years now. At first I bought only text stamps but when I saw the use of a heat tool at a Dutch event I thought it was magic and wanted more from then on.

Q: What are your favourite kinds of stamps, and do you have a favourite stamp company?
A: My favourite stamps to work with are background stamps of all kind, grungy, diamonds, swirls and more. They work awesome with beautiful coloured backgrounds and enhance gorgeous focal images.

Q: Describe your style, are you a messy kind of stamper or a more ‘clean and simple’ kind of person?
A: I am both, I love to play around with colour and be very messy, and other times I really love making clean and simple.

Q:What kind of projects do you like creating the most?
A: This is a hard question, I love everything on which you can put a stamp on and that is a lot.

Q: Apart from stamps, what is the one product you wouldn’t be without when you craft?
A: Oh that’s easy, my heat tool of course.


We also asked Hermine to show us one of her favourite stamped creations,  and share why she likes it so much. This is the gorgeous project she has chosen:


"This project contains everything I like, stamping on paper, wood, fabric, doing mixed media. Its a Christmas project and every year it features my living room during the holiday season" - Hermine

Congratulations on being our January Design Winner Hermine, and it was lovely to learn a little more about you!

Do YOU fancy having a winners profile all about you on the CS blog? 
The profile is part of the prize package for each Design Winner of our challenges. All you need to do is enter a creation into the challenge, then if you are voted Design Winner everyone will be reading all about you before you know it!

Our current challenge 'Take A Technique: Stencilling' is still open for a few more days! All the details can be found HERE.

See you next Friday for the announcement of our February Winners! 

7 comments:

  1. I KNEW it! When I saw her project I thought I had no chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful winning entry and I love the mixed media project above! You are a very talented stamper, Hermine and it was great to find out a bit more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning project loved this as soon as I saw it Hermine congratulations a worthy winner.
    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and shared project, congratulations to you Hermine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Hermine - very well deserved! Good to hear a bit more about you. Your hanging project is a real stunner!

    ReplyDelete