This month includes:
- Be inspired by Carol Fox by trying out your own Gelli Art from Gelli on a Plate
- Make like Georgina Ford and fill a Printers Tray in Floral Frenzy
- Follow Chris Dark as she shows you the secrets of achieving that fairy-light photo filtered look in Brilliant Bokeh
- Helen Chilton shows you how to create a layered canvas using Pebeo mixed media range in Parisian Dreams
- Monster Love with Lydia Brooke Evans helps you transform your Halloween stamps into Valentines Day ready ones!
- Use Mod Podge to resist paint with Joanne Allison in The Big Reveal
- Jenny Marples brings life to a plain lamp using this month's exclusive subscription gift in Stamp a Lamp
The Craft Stamper February issue will be available from 2nd January in WHSmith's and all good craft stores across the UK. Or if you want to make sure that you never miss a copy you can call out friendly Customer Service team on 01684 588599 and subscribe!
Until next month, happy stamping!