- Adding warmth and texture to your cards using stitching with Lydia Brooke Evans
- Creating a wreath for all seasons with Elizabeth Borer
- A flurry of snowflake makes in this month's snowy Stamping Contrasts
- Part 6 of our fantastic Scenic Stamping series with Anna-Karin Evaldsson
- Using year-round stamps to create original floral Christmas cards with Georgina Ford
- Create Christmas cards with speed using Helen Chilton's inspiring masterboard tutorial.
All this and much more, plus our adorable seasonal Free Stamp, this month designed for us by Visible Image. Don't forget to check out our Free Stamp Makes feature for inspiring ideas on how to use it! Until then here's a little sneaky peek...
The November issue of Craft Stamper is available in WHSmiths and all good craft stores across the UK from Friday 7th November. If you want to subscribe so you never miss a copy, call our friendly Customer Service team on 01684 588599 to put in your order now.
Until next month, happy stamping!