Thursday 3 April 2014

Taking It A Little Further With Lydia


So it's my 3rd month posting over on the Craft Stamper blog. Today I'm sharing with you a little secret  how I make my colours bright and vivid on kraft coloured card... I cheat ;) 


First I stamped the big dino image from Lawn Fawns 'Critters From The Past' on to white stamping card and coloured with Copics. After she is all coloured I fussy cut around her- but cut off her eyelash :( but don't worry she'll get it back. 


I then stamp the same dino image on to my kraft piece (cut with Lawn Fawns 'Stitched Journaling Card') and add some grass and shadow under this uncoloured image. Then glue your coloured dino directly onto of the krafty one....... see she now has her beautiful eyelash back.  


The fab sentiment is from the same stamp set as the dino.


I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry to distress the bottom of my base card before adding the focal piece.

Thank you so much for popping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx

3 comments:

  1. Genius and looks great. Love the C&S look and the Dino is super. debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute Lydia, love the Dino and the pink shades! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete