Thursday 3 April 2014

Our Stamping Contrasts Guest Designer is.....

Hellen of Ellie's Cupboard
Hellen30 March 2014 09:44 Just seen this so thought I'd have a go - an avid stamper I thought I'd show you a tag card I made recently for a friend - http://www.elliescupboard.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/tag-group-number-2-march-2014.html. This one uses a number of techniques and Heartfelt Creations stamps. Thanks for looking.

Congratulations Hellen - please contact me at cs@traplet.com and we'll get your stamps sent out!
Thank you to everyone who entered - what an amazingly high standard! Keep your eyes peeled for next month!

6 comments:

  1. Well done Hellen very well deserved.
    Can't wait to see your projects.
    Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Hellen, looking forward to seeing what you do with the set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Hellen! Looking forward to seeing your project. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh! That's me! Thanks for picking me and thank you to everyone for the congrats and good wishes - can't wait to have a go with the stamps, have emailed you my address x

    ReplyDelete