Wednesday 30 April 2014

Craft Stamper's Crop of the Month - April

By Claudia Neubacher

Servus and a warm welcome to my (Claudia's) monthly review of some of this month's creations that caught my attention!

Lovely Trish Latimer, who also hosts the monthly Take It Make It challenge at Craft Stamper, did a most gorgeous and whimsical project for the players' inspiration on this month's "Bottles" theme:


Georgina showed us again how to keep in tone. This time with this adorable papier mache project:


Find out more about details and see how she created those fab flowers in the full tutorial over here.

I fell in love with the crackle goodness (and the colour scheme) of Jaine Drake's breathtaking canvas:


By creating this wonderful project for the Craft Stamper blog she also told us about her favourite stamping product (Golden Crackle Paste) and how to get the best results out of it. Find more details here.

And as all who know me know that I love everything highly textural and grungy, it may come as no surprise that I want to show you this brilliant close up of Kim Dellow's "Spoon Angel" make that can be read about in detail in Craft Stamper's March 2014 issue.
 

If you want to learn a bit more about the process behind the project I recommend you read this article.

There's also a lovely to read Q&A with DT member Anneke de Clerck, so you get to know her and her favourite projects and style a bit better!

I hope you will find my selection inspiring and maybe also take a closer look at some of the mentioned articles/artists!

Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia x

4 comments:

  1. What a great pick of projects Claudia. So much to see and inspire. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoo! Thanks for picking one of mine Claudia :) Love your picks! Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I didn't see this before, thank you for picking my crackle paste work Claudia.

    ReplyDelete